Tuesday, March 3, 2026

It's Time to Play the NPR Sunday Puzzle!

I'm going to name two things from the same category. You name the only thing in that category that fits between my two things alphabetically.


Ex. Blue   Indigo   -->   GREEN (Category: colors of the rainbow)

 


1. August / February

 

2. Five / Nine

 

3. Bashful / Dopey

 

4. Tau / Upsilon

 

5. Kings / Lakers

 

6. Nixon / Pierce

 

7. Ventnor Avenue / Virginia Avenue

 

8. Cuspid / Molar

 




Answer Keys

    1.  DECEMBER (Category: Months)

    2.  FOUR (Category: Numbers)

    3.  DOC (Category: Seven Dwarfs’ Names)

    4.  THETA (Category: letters of the Greek alphabet (19th and 20th respectively)

    5.  KNICKS (Category: NBA TEAMS)

    6.  OBAMA (Category: The U.S. President’s last name)

    7.  VERMONT (Category: The street names from Monopoly board game)

    8.  INCISOR (Category: names of teeth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of poem dedicated to all our loved ones who seem far away from reality

During my recent visit to my auntie at her assisted living home, I found myself standing quietly at the edge of a world I could no longer fu...