Sunday, April 12, 2026

Time to play the SUNDAY PUZZLE from NPR! Try to find ice cream/ sorbet flavors!

Every answer today is a flavor of ice cream or sorbet.

What flavor of ice cream ...

 



1. ... has a two-word name in which each word starts CH-?

 

2. ... has a two-word name in which each word starts RO-?

 

3. ... is hidden in this sentence: That's the caravan I'll announce.

 

4. ... has the string of letters UTTI in its name twice?

 

5. ... has a silent P as its fourth letter?

 

6. ... would spell some men's facial hair if you changed its first two letters from PI to MU?

 

7. ... consists of the names of two trees starting with M and W?

 

8. ... is a fruit flavor that would become the name of another fruit flavor if you interchanged its first and third letters?

 

9. ... is an anagram of TEENAGER (2 wds.)?

 



Answer Keys

1.  Chocolate Chip

2.  Rocky Road

3.  caraVan   I’ll announce => Vanilla

4.  Tutti-frutti

5.  Raspberry

6.  Pistachio

7.  Maple Walnut

8.  Lemon and Melon

9.  Green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of poem dedicated to all our loved ones who seem far away from reality

During my recent visit to my auntie at her assisted living home, I found myself standing quietly at the edge of a world I could no longer fu...