Monday, March 20, 2023

Time to play the latest Sunday puzzle from NPR!!

I'm going to give you two words starting with B. You give me another word starting with B that can follow my two to complete compound words or familiar two-word phrases.

 

Ex. Black Boom --> BOX (black box, boombox)





1. Busy - Bumble

2. Brown - Book

3. Brass - Broad

4. Basket - Bowling

5. Baby - Bada

6. Bulletin - Boogie

7. Bad - Blue

8. Building - Butcher

9. Block - Bronco

10. Big – Baby

 

Answer Keys

    1.  bee

    2.  bag

    3.  band

    4.  ball

    5.  boom

    6.  board

    7.  blood/ or bunny

    8.  block

    9.  butter

    10. brother


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Acrostic Poem about TRANSLANGUAGE!

  Celebration of multicultural and multilingual heritage is becoming more important than ever in America today. As I pointed out through my ...