Thursday, December 12, 2019

Quotes about Christmas

Is Christmas your favorite time of the year? With all big words or expressions pushed aside, let us just read some quotes about Christmas this week.


Quotes about Christmas


  “Christmas gift suggestions:  To your enemy, forgiveness.  To an opponent,    tolerance.   To a friend, your heart.   To a customer, service.  To all, charity.   To every child, a good example.   To yourself, respect.”  ….Oren Arnold



  “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” …. Charles Dickens from “Christmas Carol”



  “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” …..Edna Ferber



  “Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more.” ….Theodor Seuss Geisel from “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”

  

  “Just remember the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” … The Polar Express



  “We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” …Laura Ingalls Wilder



  “Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.”…. Gary Allan



  “Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks.”… Anonymous



  “Santa knows when I’m sleeping. He knows when I’m awake. He knows if I’ve been good or bad. I find that rather creepy.”…..Anonymous



  “I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying 'toys not included. The good news is, they can be used with practically any toy (sold separately, of course).'  …Bernard Manning.



  “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.” …Shirley Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill in the Blanks with the Right Words!

When you learn English as a second or a foreign language, you might have trouble putting the right words in the right places in a sentence. ...